I did it!!!!! I made my first juice. I chose a recipe that had some fruit along with the veggies so it wouldn't be totally awful. It's broccoli, kale, collard greens, apples, and green grapes.
It was quite interesting and exhilarating at the same time! Watching the produce turn into GREEN juice was cool. The smell was overwhelming - maybe the spinach.
And I drank 3 sips so far. The taste is just sitting in my mouth, I can taste the apple...but its a bit bitter too. And my stomach is not sure whether it likes it or not.
BUT I DID IT!!!!
I'll drink about 1/3 of this cup tonight and then the rest in the a.m. for breakfast.
Now I'm off to go clean the juicer....thank goodness I like to clean LOL
Very interested in your journey! Our main meal of the day is lunch and we usually have vegetables & fruit along with the main dish.
ReplyDelete