Friday, December 28, 2012

Day One

Day One started with lots of motivation and energy......and then I began drinking my juice.  It was the same one from the night before and the taste was very apple-y and bitter too. I began drinking it on my 5 minute walk to work and gave myself 30 minutes to drink it all.   Well, it took about an hour and determination and water to wash it down.  It's not that bad, it's just different and the more I drank, the more my stomach didn't enjoy it.

But I did it.

Then I got lazy and didn't go home to make a juice for lunch.  Instead I decided to skip it and wait for dinner.  I think because I didn't want to drink it.   I came home a bit tired from work and took an hour nap.....the tiredness and achiness were setting in.   And I realized, OOOPS, I haven't factored in my body's reaction to things.  I tend to get achy and tired from my illness.  What if Day Two and Day Three of the crash extend to a longer period of time because my body is not 'normal'?   I guess we'll have to wait and see!

So I have made my juice for dinner.  I am getting a bit proficient at using the juicer :)   This drink has cucumber in it, which I am ok with cucumber.   However, the drink is like liquid cucumber and that is a bit odd.   There is spinach, kale, carrots, apples, and cucumber in this drink.  I have my water ready to  help me wash down this juice before I head to Target with my daughter.  I have realized that I should get some more cups (with the fitted lid/straw) because one cup isn't going to be enough unless I wash constantly.  And it's bad enough I have to wash the juicer immediately after making juice. 

My movies are set up in my room so I can lay in bed and watch movies tomorrow.  I selected my old Jack Lemmon movies - he was such a cutie.  And I have all my supplies I'll need.   Of course, the kiddo's are on standby too and they will come assist me if needed.

So, here's hoping that tomorrow isn't completely bedridden!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment