Day Two started and I was very tired until I had my first juice. I made the same kind with the cucumbery taste and I did decent in drinking it down. I gradually gained energy and did some puttering around and even picked up my drycleaners.......but then around 2, the cravings started.
Every time I saw a snack or food on tv, I wanted a snack sooooo bad. I was watching Season 1 of 90210 (yummy Dylan McKay lol) and boy does that show have alot of food!
So I reached out to all my supports.....and everyone said, stay strong. So I went to bed and turned on Jack Lemmon, The Front Page - cutest movie. I dozed and had a dream I was eating sunflower seeds. I woke up around 4 and CAVED! I figured 1 m&m from the pack of m&m's leftover from my grandson's Halloween candy wouldn't hurt..and maybe 1 ritz cracker. So I did it. I ate them........and then 2 more ritz crackers.....and then I justified eating a zone protein bar because it's "healthy enough" and would make me stop craving foods. Funny thing, it didn't taste nearly as good as it normally does. But the ritz crackers did so I kept eating them until the entire roll was done. Again, I justify it all as they say not to feel like a failure if you relapse.
I know what my problem is, I should have made a juice for lunch but I was so lazy and didn't want to drink one. I know if I had, then I would have stayed stronger
I did make a juice for dinner. A new recipe with radishes, carrots, celery, kale, and green onion. Tastes very dirty and radishy (yes, I wash my veggies first). Definitely the worst of the 3 recipes I've chosen for my 5 day juicing.
So 3 more days to go...... I'm committed, even if I"m not perfect.
No comments:
Post a Comment