Sunday, December 30, 2012

Day Three Ends

Today was pretty good!   I did eat some solid food along with the juicing - but it was pomegranate seeds, raw almonds, and 1 baby carrot.  So I don't consider that a failure at all :)

Instead of laying around the house, I went and visited my daughter and grandson.  He is absolutely adorable and we played outside on his scooter......  I was even actively playing with him.  And then he asked me if I could take him to Humpty Dumpty's house.  This is a child's place that has things for little ones to do based on nursery rhymes and has alot of walking and activity.   After getting my daughter's permission, off we went.

Now I do have to admit that I was a bit out of breath getting ready in the morning, but throughout the day, my energy level was relatively good.  I was able to walk the entire time with my grandson and stand there watching him play without feeling the need to sit!   (my chronic illness).   We had a blast and spent an hour there.  But I was glad when he said it was time to go :)

My son even tried some of the appley juice I made this evening and said it wasn't that bad.  I left out the collard greens and the bitterness was gone (still had broccoli and spinach though).

Working tomorrow, so we'll see how things go.

No comments:

Post a Comment